IC² programs and portfolio companies have recently been featured by TIME, NPR, the Austin American-Statesman, and several international publications.
IC²’s South Asia Connect program, which links entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship support organizations in five countries in the South Asia region, was featured in the prominent Sri Lankan tech publication ReadMe.
- What Will Persuade Rice Farmers In Punjab To Stop Setting Fires In Their Fields?, National Public Radio
- Develop Your Personal “Know-How” Network!, Vizag Industrial Scan (Andhra Pradesh)
- The Voice of the Market, Bhutan Today
- The Stars to Guide You, Keunsel (Bhutan)
- Why Entrepreneurship isn’t a One Man Show, README (Sri Lanka)
ATI member ICON, maker of a 3D printer for houses, was honored with a spot in TIME’s 2018 Inventions of the Year.
Austin Technology Incubator member company Yotta Solar was featured in the Austin American-Statesman for their ambitious plan to reach a wide markeet with their solar energy storage solution.
- Austin solar power startup’s vision: Put product ‘on every rooftop’, Austin American-Statesman
ATI member Earthly Labs was also featured in the Statesman. Earthly captures CO₂ from the beer brewing process so small brewers can reuse it to make better beer.
- Brewing breakthrough? An Austin startup’s tech aims to assist small breweries, Austin American-Statesman